Copyright is a form of protection so creators and subsequent owners of original works can control how the works are used. Copyright infringement occurs when a copyrighted work is reproduced, distributed, performed, publicly displayed, or made into a derivative work without the permission of the copyright owner. Violating the copyright owners rights can lead to suspension of that Content in your account on ViperFile.com - Secure Premium File Storage Solution, a strike and account suspension. These acts can be criminal. Additionally, copyright owners can take civil action against you and possibly be awarded monetary damages.
ViperFile.com - Secure Premium File Storage Solution complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and promptly suspends Content from access when properly notified.
- To file a copyright infringement notification with ViperFile.com - Secure Premium File Storage Solution, you will need to send a written notification that includes substantially the information required by and stated in Section 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Filings may be made by submitting a:
- Email email@example.com
Identify yourself as either:
a) The owner of a copyrighted work(s)
b) A person "authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed." Include a physical or electronic signature.
- Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identify the Content that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be suspended or access to which is to be disabled, as well as information reasonably sufficient to permit ViperFile.com - Secure Premium File Storage Solutionto locate the Content. Providing URLs are required to help us locate the Content.
- Provide contact information that is reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and a valid email address.
- State that you have a good faith belief that use of the Content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.
- State that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Our DMCA team will respond immediately After reviewing the report, we will act accordingly up to 24 hours to read and act the report, You must provide.
- We reserve the right to remove data alleged to be infringing without prior notice, at our sole discretion, and without liability to you. In appropriate circumstances, we will also terminate your account if you are determined to be a repeat infringer.